Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

A few days ago I celebrated my 50th birthday and I just wanted to say that I have had the best life and I wanted to share a few pictures of the people in my life that I am most grateful for. I have honestly had 50 Years of Joy, I had beautiful loving parents, my brothers and my sister have been my best friends thru life and I have been blessed with a wonderufl husband and six great kids who are now adults, two cute as pie grandaughters and two new son in laws and two new sweet step grandaughters . This weekend we are going to PARTY to really celebrate my 50th birthday with all my family and friends! Life is Good, Life is Beautiful.

Click to play
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That was such a cute scrapbook! I love the ones of your siblings and you have such a cute family! Your kids are great and have chosen amazing eternal companions! I hope your next 50 are just as great!!

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday Teri!