Thursday, June 25, 2009

Piper is a Mommy

This Morning I was in the bathroom getting ready for my day and I could tell Piper was getting ready to have her babies, She would not leave my side. I took her to the closet in my office and put a towel down for her but she just wanted to be with me. A few minutes later she started screaming and howling and acting crazy and I knew her time had come!! Oh Man..I was freaking out because I could tell she was in so much pain, and then she went to my rug in the kitchen and had her first baby... I got her to clean her up and then took them both into the closet and she has been there ever since. She has 3 new kittens so far, about every 4 hours she has a new baby so I am not sure how many more she has in her belly! She is being a very good mother tho.

Piper with her first baby

Now she is the mother of two
And then there were three
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

thefrommfam said...

OH NO!!!!! This is the story of our lives. What in the world are you going to do with all those cats mom??????