Sunday, August 16, 2009

3 Families 3 Days

For the Past 3 days I have had the opportunity to do some family pictures for some of my friends and my cousin Lori and her family. Below are just a few pics from each family. I am still editing but all three families were so beautiful and such fun to work with.

This is Ryan Frank and his son Cooper
Check out the eyes on this baby..she is Reese Frank.
The Frank Family, Carrie, Reese, Ryan, Chloe and Cooper
This baby is Amora Loumeau, grandaughter to Ron and Marie

Christopher Loumeau and his new Fiance
Wendy and Amora The Loumeau Family
This is my cousin Lori and her family, Riley, Charlotte and Andrea
Charlotte, Andrea and Riley
Lori and her family, Mike and Andrea, Riley, Lori, Charlotte and Jordan

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so cute! And good! We love our pictures! I posted some, okay like 30, on facebook and have gotten so many compliments so I am letting you know everyone LOVES them! Thank you so much for doing the pictures for us! Let me know when you have them touched up as I have something for you! Thanks again muchos!!!!!

Shelby said...

Wow Teri the pic of Reese is amazing baby book material!