Sunday, October 25, 2009

Whitneys Birthday

Whitney turned 20 the other day, tonight we had family dinner to celebrate her birthday. I love this girl, she is fun, sweet kind and good to everyone she comes in contact with. She treats everyone with kindness and respect and loves to snuggle with her mama! Happy Birthday girl!!
The Fam, minus Ryan, Mel, Maddy and Ky
My sister Cheryl and her boyfriend Danny



Three of the four sisters..Kimmy. Whitney and Steph


Kim, Whit, Steph and logan





Kimmy and Ben




Steph and Brett...annoucned tonight that they are expecting. We are thrilled.








3 comments:

Unknown said...

I texted Steph and told her congrats! And then today I saw kim in Fred Meyers! Your girls are so gorgeous! They will have very cute babies! I think there is going to be a baby boom in the cunningham family! yeah!!

Shelby said...

Oh my gosh! congrats to the whole family! You must be so excitied!

And a happy be-lated b-day to Whitney, she is growing into such a beautiful woman.....

Emily said...

Tell Stephanie and her husband congrats from the Whitneys!! That is so exciting that they are expecting! I bet you love that they love close by! I am already itching for baby number 3!! We are thinking around March?!