Monday, November 23, 2009

Our Early Thanksgiving dinner

Well since we have married daughters now, we have to share them with thier in -laws , so we all got together yesterday ( Sunday) and a yummy Thanksgiving dinner over at Cheryls house. Oh my goodness ..there was soo much food. I am soo thankful for my family, wish that Ryan, Melanie, Ashly, Kylah and Maddy could have been with us. Yesterday was Kylah's birthday and we were able to skype her and sing Happy Birthday to her so that was good. Anyways Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jen and Joel said...

This weekend is horrible for pictures because both Joel and I have family in town for Thanksgiving and we have to try to split time all weekend. Next weekend is bad too because it is my holiday piano recital and a few birthdays. We got a certificate and coupon to get a few sitting and a few free pictures at JC Penney's that we might just have to use one night in the next few weeks, even though I am sure that your pictures would be much better quality. If I am still pregnant and feeling fairly decent after next weekend I will definitely try to connect with you. Thank you for being willing to do this. Hopefully you will want to do some baby shots if we cannot get these maternity pictures done. You do amazing work!