Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 in Review

Today is the last day of the year 2009 and I thought I would share some events that took place in the past year for the Cunningham Family. It was a very good year, many changes and new things for us to experience. Starting with January Teri turned 50 and had a really fun party so here is our family below from the fabulous at 50 party.
February was the month of Love and I love this picture of Kylah in balloons
March was Stephanies birthday, we celebrated over at my sister with dinner and presents.
March also brought us the biggest change in our lives when Melanie and the girls moved to Hawaii. Here is Kylah in Hawaii
Mommy and girls on plane to Hawaii
April, George and I took a vacation to San Diego and had a really fun time.
May was Kimberlys and Mothers Day..we had a lovely dinner over at Steph and Bretts
June Ben Graduated College from Eastern Washington University.
July of course we celebrated our country's birthday. This is my brothers Head!

August we took a wonderful family vacation to Hawaii to see Mel and the girls.
September Mrs. Fromm got a teaching job at Windsor Elementary teaching first grade.
September was also Logans 18th birthday and we took Senior Pictures.
October Melanie Ann Cunningham married Ashley Marshall Bennett in a beautiful Hawaiian ceremony.
October was Whitneys birthday and Halloween...here is our little Kitty!
November we had a beautiful Thanksgiving dinner over at my sisters.. the fam below
Christmas we went to stephs for dinner...I just like these pictures of them in front of their tree.
The Fromm Family, Steph, Brett, Kyra and MaKenna and new fromm baby due in June.
So all in all it was a good year, George and I suffered some Maddy and Ky withdrawls since they have been gone most of the year. Hopefully they will return next year! Happy New Year.

4 comments:

thefrommfam said...

Mama, that was such a cute run down of the year. It is funny, a lot of those pictures at the beginning of the year seemed like they happened so long ago.

Cheryl said...

I love your overview of the year. So talented and creative! When I grow up, I wanna be just like you :)

Knight Family said...

Teri! What a great review! You do such great pictures!

Shelby said...

What a wonderful year! Wishing your family the same for 2010