Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Some of my Favorite Hawaii Pictures

I just got back from my last trip to Hawaii... had a wonderful relaxing time. Melanie, Ashley, Kylah and Madyson are moving back to Idaho the end of this month so it was really fun to go over for one last trip. Below are some of my favorite pics.



Melanie and Ashley




Maddy and Ky at park eating Shaved Ice

Kylah and her little friend Nina


Ashley playing his guitar on the beach


Melanie and Kylah


Melanie and Maddy



Kylah




Kylah












2 comments:

Shelby said...

Mels beauty is shining thru her happiness.
The 2nd to last photo is awesome the way you focused on one eye and the rest of the picture gets soft.
Lovely photos like usual :)

Rachel Holloway said...

I would definitely have gone back to Hawaii one more time!! It is nice they're moving back and will be closer though...

What gorgeous pics!