Sunday, September 12, 2010

Family Time

Whitney, Marissa, Kristin and Kim
Teri and her daughters ( minus Steph)

Teri with her girls and Kristin and Marissa
Marissa, Kim and Kristin


Kristin and Kim
Kim and Marissa

Kim and Kylah
Kim and Kristin
Aunt Cheryl and all the girls

My brother Ken and his daughters Kristin and Marissa
Cousins...Marissa, Kristin,Kim, Whitney and Melanie

It was truely wonderful to have Kristin and Marissa and my brother ken here for a visit, we only get to see the girls about once or twice a year so when they came for a visit we of course had to have a family dinner. Kim and Kristin are the same age as are Marissa and Whitney. All the girls are absolutely beautiful and fun to be around.










2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your family is just gorgeous! So photogenic! I love how you ALWAYS take pictures! I am hoping we can come up next summer and I will definitely be calling you to see if you can take our pictures again! I love them!

Shelby said...

your family is amazing...........
you are looking pretty good there Teri :)~