Monday, April 4, 2011

Snips and Snails........

And Puppy Dog Tails... ...that's what Little Boys are made of...So we found out that Steph and Kim are having one of these... A Baby boy.. we are soo happy and excited because we do not have any boy grandbabies yet.. ...so this is wonderful... ... However, I am also hoping for one of these... A little girl
So I can buy alot of this..... Still waiting on Mel to see what she is having
Even if the girls are having all boys.. that is so great..we just feel so blessed and happy and so thankful that all the girls are doing well in their pregnancys and they feel good and the babies are growing as they should. Still waiting for pictures from North Carolina..... when I get some I will post them.

1 comment:

Undaunted said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get at least one girl.