Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day to Me

Stephs belly

I am totally exhausted so I am not even going to attmept to write a lot..My Mothers day was great, we had a nice dinner at Kim and Bens...I got the girls baby things for Mothers day. I am just as tired now as I was when all six kids were home,,must be because I am older and it is catching up with me. Anyways I love my kids, they have been a true blessing in my life.


A gift to Steph from Kim



Kim's present from Steph


The beginning of lots of baby clothes




Little bags I made for the girls









Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Undaunted said...

So much fun! Glad you had a great day. :)

Unknown said...

So cute!! You are going to be in baby heaven!! how exciting!! And to have 2 boys and 1 girl how fun!! Now you can buy anything you see that is cute not just one gender!! I hope that the girls have easy deliveries for their sake!! Can't wait for pictures!!