Monday, November 28, 2011

You're A Mean One....

MR. GRINCH.... the Christmas season has offically begun because tonight "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" was on... I was wondering what I was going to watch since Dancing with the Stars is over and I was pleasently surprised to see Ole Mr Grinch on. This is my all time Favorite Christmas show... I have loved it ever since I was a little girl and I have wathced it faithfully every year. When the children came along we all watched it together, when Madyson and kylah came along, we made a night of it with popcorn blankets, and cuddles with grandma. It just brings very special memories for me. I love you Mr Grinch!


Oh he's a mean one plotting his evil doings



and the People of Whoville have no idea what is lurking on that Mountain



Little Cindy Lou Who...watching the Grinch take all their stuff


The Grinch cannot ruin the Chirstmas spirit of Whoville.


Is Mr Grinch having thoughts of niceness and kindness??


And here is is heart growing and soon he spends Christmas with Whoville.

Love this show... Rudolph and Santa Claus is coming to town are not bad either.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Ha. Mom, you are so cute! I love that movie too!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.