Sunday, February 12, 2012

Busy Weekend

Well I feel very productive, my cousin Lori and I did some baking from some sweet things we found on pinterest, I made some homemade Valentine cards and thing that took up my entire weekend was organizing years of pictures that were being stored in photo boxes and put neatly into photo albums. I seriously have a picture taking addiction! I had soo many pictures. I knew I wanted to accomplish this task so Kim got be 3 large ablbums for my birthday and I knew that was not going to be enough so George bought me another one. I have an album for each family and I also did one for Whitney and Logan. Feels soo good to have them all organzined and once I depart from this earthly life ( which hopefully we will be ways off)... the kids can have their pictures all organized.

These little goodies are brownies with peanut butter and choc chips



Lori made this Reeses peanut butter cup Banana bread


Some home made cards for Valentines


I took 4 boxes of these..................................


And organized them into these..............................!! Feels good.




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

thefrommfam said...

Mama great job. You are so sweet to do that for us. Also, that banana bread looked amazing. And I made those brownie things too and they were really good!