Saturday, April 21, 2012

Tme Out For Women 2012

Every Two years a wonderful event comes to Spokane Called Time out For Women, it is a 2 day event and it is always held at the IBN theater, this year the event was sold out so there were probably over 2,000 women there. Friday evening we heard from some great speakers and some awsome music, then Saturday we were blessed with some really great speakers who were funny, uplifting and all had a great message. The them this year was "Seek the Good" so all the talks were based on the topic. I loved every minute of it and this year I was the representative from my ward so I got to be there before all event began and was a door greeter, so I did not have to pay for my tickets!! Hillay Weeks was one of our guest performers, not only is she talented, she is funny! So below are some pics from my great weekend.


Kimmy











This is Hillary Weeks, she is a singer songwriter and quite the comic!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: