Sunday, September 9, 2012

Kylah's going home

It seems like forever since I have posted anything, so much has been going on so I will try to make this short and sweet. Kylah was our youngest grandaughter until all the babies came along last year, she is very close to George and I, we were very fortunate to have had her stay with us the whole summer... the night before she left to go back home to South Carolina we took her out to Dockside for some family time and some gooey goodness! We will miss her very much and so thankful that she was able to stay as long as she did.

Kylah
 
 
My Reeses peanut butter gooey
Aunt Kimmy and Kylah
Aunt Cheryl and Kylah
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

anita holloway said...

I can imagine how much you're missing Kylah right now. She's such a cute, fun girl and you've made some lasting memories with her.