Saturday, October 6, 2012

He Is.................

A Naughty dog...Oh yes he may look like a beauty,posied and sitting like a little king...but he is a bad dog...oh my gosh, he has chewed up everything that is of any vaule to me and Whitney...he hasn't touched a thing of Georges...oh No..just me and whit..these are some of the things he has taken to the backyard and made a meal out of...shoes..binkies, bottles, plastic containers, my phone charger, two lap top charges and the last one he chewed was connected to my lap top so now it is history... George had to buy me a new one. Lets see... anything he can get off the counter with his paws goes in his mouth and out to the backyard, we have found the baby's formula, wooden spoons, Whitneys journals is still missing somewhere out there, cups, bowls, babys brush and comb,clothes..the list goes on and one...it is snip snip day on Oct 9th and we are PRAYING that this will calm him and down and he will be a nice boy so the family can enjoy him.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: