Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Christmas Season can offically Begin.....

Because The Grinch was on t.v. the other night..I love this cartoon, it is my all time favorite Christmas cartoon, I have loved it as a child and I still love it to this day. I love the song * Your a Mean one Mr. Grinch", everytime it comes on the radio I have to sing along!! Today we put up the tree, decorated the house and put some a silly Santa headband on Fynnlee, and what would the holdiays be without someone in a Santa Hat?? Well Fynn got all honors tonight!! Love this time of the year and of course the most important reason of all is to celeberate the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ.
Oh How  we love Mr. Grinch!!
 
Do you think she is frustrated with Grandma??
Our cute littel Christmas baby
 
 
The Stocking were hung by the Chimney with care
Love Christmas music too.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: