Sunday, February 3, 2013

Weekend events

I had a wonderful weekend, I had Friday off from work so I spent the day with Steph and Jaxon,she was babysitting another little boy so we took both babies to the Y for some swim fun, Jaxon ( who will be 18 months this month) loves the water, he has no fear at all... he will stand up and then fall face forward in the water, get back up and do it again and again. Such a doll. We did a few errands after swim time and then I had to get home. Saturday we had a nice family dinner for my cousin Lori's birthday, my brother Ken is here for a week so it was good to see him. Fynn has 2 new teeth now and is pulling herself up all over the place! Good weekend, love my family.

Jaxon loving the water
 
Steph and Jaxon
Jaxon driving the cart at Lowe's
 
 
Fynnlee has 2 new bottom teeth
My brother Ken and Fynnlee
My niece Kristin and Fynn
Lori, Ken, Cheryl and Teri
Lori
Brayden eating his mini cupcake
 
pulling herself up in the crib
Hello blue eyes!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

anita holloway said...

You sure take some great pictures of your adorable grandchildren.