Saturday, September 21, 2013

So long Summer...Hello Fall

So sad to see that Summer is offically over, I do love Summer..even tho it got very hot here and we have no air conditioning it was a wonderful summer. My favorite part of summer was the warm evenings, I love to ride my bike, walk the dog, take the baby for a walk when she was at my house, it just felt soo good to be out in the warm air at 10:00 at night. We had so much fun this summer...we celebrated birthdays, went swimming alot, had bar-b-q's, went camping as a family and ate lots of ice-cream! Summer I will miss you but I LOVE Fall.. so my happiness just rolls over to 3 months of Fall... bring on the colored leaves, sweaters, comfort food, a nice warm fire in our wood stove and cute fall pictures!!

Just some fun pics of Summer 2013
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: