Sunday, December 8, 2013

Before and After

It was time for my kitchen to have a redo, I was so tired of the way it was and I had a plan in my head of what I wanted it to look like and I think it all came together nicely. It took forever to get it done because of my job and all the stuff I am involved in after work but it is done and I love it. So Bright and cheery.
This is the wall after I took down the boarder. Excuse the mess.
Ugly wall paneling and those curtains had to go.
this was the boarder in the dinning room wall too...I started taking it down before the picture.
this hutch was a catch all.
cupboards were a cream color
So I changed the knobs and added lace to the little windows on top.
 
This is my new dinning room wall... I really wanted polka dots! I love the family picture wall.
new white cupboards make the kitchen bright and cheery.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: