Sunday, June 1, 2014

Introducing Avery Mae Burt

It is always with great joy that we welcome a new grandbaby into our lives and we had that wonderful experience last Friday, May 30th 2014 our 8th grandbaby was born, the best part of this experience for me was I got to be in the operating room with Kim and Ben...what a treat that was. I watched the whole thing because they had this big mirror so I watched the whole surgery. So beautiful little Avery was born at 3:00 in the afternoon and she weighed 6 pounds 5 ounces and was 19 inches long. She has a lot of brown hair and is so cute. We fell in love with her the minute we saw her.
Kim and Ben before surgery

me in my OR attire.

Here she is, all 6 pounds of her.

My sister holding with Brayden and Ben

Brayden was so happy to see Kim and kept saying to her "mommy what are you doing?"

Dean and Nancy getting some baby loving.

Beautiful picture of Kim and Avery

right after birth

First family photo

Love all her dark hair

Fynn loves Avery- she calls her "my baby"

Brayden loves his little siters but he calls her "Two Head"

is there anything sweeter???

**sigh**

No comments: