Monday, July 7, 2014

We Love America, Happy 4th of July

We had the most perfect 4th of July, it started in the morning with our annual Ward breakfast and then the girls and I headed down to the parade with the kids. The little boys loved the parade, Fynnlee was a little wrestless but she lasted almost 2 hours. From there we went to my sisters for a bar-b-q and lots of swimming. It was hot and sunny so the water was very refreshing. It was just a wonderful day and made me stop and think about how grateful I am to live here in America, I love everything about my country and I love my family.

Fynn at the ward breakfast


Ben and Brayden at the parade

the boys watching the parade begin


Steph and Jaxon



Brayden, Jaxon and Fynnlee

Bray and Ben



Brayden and Ben having fun in the pool

Avery's very first 4th of July

my dessert I got off of pinterest

Fynn in the pool


potty break

Brayden

the boys getting ready for some fireworks

Cheryl, fynn an Lori

Fynn loves this little puppy

kim helping Brayden with some fireworks

Brayden with sparkler

Jaxon

Steph ,Kim and Teri

Jaxon loves the water

No comments: