Sunday, December 14, 2014

My brother the Grandpa

Out of all my siblings, I became a grandma first, my brother Ken is one year younger then I am and altho he has always loved my kids and grandkids he always would say that he was NOT ready to be a grandpa and he just could not imagine a baby calling him grandpa or papa, well his oldest daughter Kristin had her first baby on July 5th, a little boy and my brother became a Grandpa and he LOVES it. He adores Landon, it is amazing how a baby changes things in your life. So just a few pictures of my brother and his sweet little grandbaby Landon Alexander.

He is all smiles with this little guy
look at that look of love for baby Landon
Landon
And this baby looks just like my brothers baby pictures.



Alan, Landon and Ken

So sweet and what a good grandpappy!!

No comments: