Sunday, February 15, 2015

My Birthday

For my birthday this year I really wanted to spend the day with my girls and the kids...the girls kept asking me if I wanted a day to pamper myself like getting a pedi and a mani and I really didn't want that, I realoy wanted to go to Mobius with the kids so that is what we did and we had a fabulous time. I love going to Mobius, it is just a fun place to be to watch the kids and take lots of cute pictures. We at lunch in at the food court and let the kids run around for awhile and then headed home. Family members all pitched in and got me a $100 gift card to Michaels which I had no trouble spenidng. I am glad that Reign got to come with us too...she had a blast.
Me with Avery and Jaemus on my lap, Jaxon Brayden, Reign and Fynnlee

Reign had a really fun time

Avery

Jaxon

Brayden loved the crain



Brayden, Fynn, Reign, and Jaxon


Mr Hunter!!


No comments: