Monday, March 30, 2015

My Southern Girls.

About the only picutres I see of my girls in on Madyson's instagram or everyonce in awhile Melanie will post a few here and there...but this past week Ashley took the girls to the park and took some really beautiful pictures of them. I am so grateful that he did that. They are all looking so much older and Georgia just got her hair cut!! I miss them all like crazy and I am hoping that Melanie and Ashley will remain friends for the sake of the girls.
Madyson and her best friend Alice


Georgia and her new haircut.

I guess Georgia was pouty so they were all pouty!!

Kylah and Georgia

Maddy, Georgia and Kylah

Melanie and Kylah

Kylah who will be a teenager this year!!

Maddy and Kylah

Maddy and her mom ( Melanie)

Kylah Georgia and Mel

Melanie and Georgia

No comments: