Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Before During and After

I took on quite a big project this summer, for 7 seven years we have lived in this house, and for 7 years I have hated the outside of it, that ugly peach color with green trim was hideous, who does that to their house?? Anyways I had a vision in my head of exactly what I wanted. Everything turned out great, my only disappointment was that new door that I got even after measuring did not fit, George and Ryan said they could fix it so I hope they can. I Had to paint out ugly front door until the new one can be installed. Cheryl came over and helped me to the brick porch. I love the new look, now I am doing the living room and kitchen!!
Before... getting ready to paint.
during

prepping the porch




after

final project. Love the shutters

No comments: