Monday, September 21, 2015

Race for the Cure

Every September our town does a Susan G Komen Race for the Cure for Breast cancer, last year some of my girlfriends from work did the 5k walk, they also have a 10k, but this year I volunteered to schedule Mammograms, it was fun just to see everyone dressed up, because believe me some come in some pretty crazy costumes!! It is a great cause and I was glad to be a part of it.
Kayla, Jenn  and Peggy ( my boss)

Lori - she works in the Mammo Dept.

Peggy with Denise, a co-worker who is a breast cancer survivor herself.

Jen passing out lost of freebies

Kayla and Teri ready to schedule Mammograms

Dr.Moody, a radiologist and his family. side note- Kim has Nannyed for this family since she was a JR in high school.

The Hot Mama's ready to start the race



I love this, black, Chocolate and yellow lab all together.




Denise and her friends

Love this picture,.. just girlfriends talking after the race.

No comments: