Monday, September 5, 2016

Mallory Mabel Fromm

Mallory Mable Fromm was anxious to make her appearance. she was due September 14th, Friday the 2nd Steph had a dr. appt and she was still dialated to 4 but , baby was in a good position, unfortuntaly Dr.Harding got called to a delivery right away so we had little time with him ( I was at the appt too). I knew Steph and Brett were planning on going to Leavenworth right after the appt, I personally did not feel good about this and told Stephanie that I really did not think it was a good idea, but she felt she had plenty of time and things would be alright. So Saturday around 7:00 she sends me a text telling me that she had been having contractions but she thought they might be braxton hicks so just be prepared. I am freaking out and telling her to get in the car right now and come home. Few minutes later she is telling me the contractions are getting closer together and very cnsistent so they were going to load up the car and start home but stop at the hospital and get checked out. So I am still waiting , did not know if I was going to have to drive up there or if they were going to come back to Spokane...so finally she calls me and the hospital wants to keep her. So I called up Kim and she said she would go with me, so we left at 9 and got there at midnight, they has just broker her water about 30 minutes before we got there..she was dialated to 5, she had and epidural so she was totally comfortable. What an amazing drug! We visited for ahwile and then about 1:15, Kim and I decided to go out in the waiting room to get some rest. WE just get settled and Brett said it was time to push-- so we hurried back in and everyone was getting all ready for delivery. I am hurrying to get my cameras set up and Kim says- " take your time mom, she will probably be pushing for a bit" and the dr. said " No, the baby is right here". So they waited for her next contraction and baby was born in literaly 6 seconds. She just slipped right now with a very sort cord! Brett cut the cord and they put her on her chest and oh my goodness, she is a beautiful baby, at delivery she had dark hair and little almond shape eyes...she looks just like Steph. She is beautiful and we are completely in love! Kim and I spend the night at Bretts sister Colleens house, we got there at 3 in the morning and then headed back to the hospital at nine, The boys showed up around noon, we let them visit with mom and baby for awhile and they we brought them back to CA with us. I am so thankful that the baby arrived safely and she is healthy and cute and so thankful that Kim and I were able to go. Baby weighed 7 pounds 13 ounces and was 19 inches long.




Kimmy loving Mallory








grandma Gloria getting some baby lovin'.



Jaxon loves his new baby sister










No comments: