Wednesday, April 5, 2017

March- Tubbs Hill, Time out for Women,Basketball camp,More snow & Tae kwondo

March was a busy month, Ryan and I did a great hike all around Tubbs Hill, It was cold and still quite a bit of snow on the grounds but a great hike with our fur babies. I went to Time out for Women with my friend Faith but ran into my good friend Terri Peterson from Grangeville, so we had lunch together and had a good catch up. Brayden Fynn and Reign participated in a Baskteball camp in Wallace, it was so dang cute to watch them learn all their drills. I noramly do not like the month of March because it is still cold, no leaves on the trees, everything is brown and ugly , but we had some fun times to make the month go by faster.
Ryan and I up on Tubbs hill

Me and Buddy


Ryand and Wilson


Two Terri's

That is a lot of snow- Jaxon

Jaemus

Bryaden and Fynn came to church with me. So cute

Jaemus and Mallory

Avery and Nora

we did a little photo shoot for Mallory's 6th month

Nora and Mallory

Fynn and Nora

Whitney Kim Teri and Steph

Reign Fynn and Brayden at Basketball camp

Fynn

Brayden

Forest

Reign

Brayden is taking Tae kwondo lessons


Nora Jane 5 months





No comments: