Thursday, May 18, 2017

BYU Womens Coference

May 3rd 4th and 5th was BYU Women's Conference that my good friends Anita and I go to every year. She pickd me up at the airport in SLC and then we headed on to Provo. This year we were in Helaman Halls, the not so luxurious dorms on the campus. Our beds were uncomfortable, they only gave us one thin blanket and one pillow, needless to say we Froze! And it had a communal bathroom which I hate. But it was fun to be with Anita and her girls Chelsea, Cassie and Tia. All the classes that we went to were great and of course the entertainment was amazing. We did a lot of walking which was good for my diet. I love doing this every year and next year I am going to try and go with my own daughters.
Anita and Teri- friends for 25 years

we do the instant choir every year, this was our director Kim

The Marriot Center is amazing.


Anita has never had Din n Dots ice cream.


We met our good friend  Carrol Merrill who used to live in Grangeville when we did.

doing a Service project


Mercy River sang for us


They did this amazing play called Roots, it was soo good.

Anita finally got a smart phone, last year she still had a flip phone.

Teri and Anita

I cant remember his name but he was amazing!

No comments: