Saturday, January 27, 2018

Fifty- nine is Mighty fine

For my birthday this year us girls all went to Kellogg to stay in the Silver Mountain Resort, we all met in Osburn first and went to lunch at Mom's little diner there in town and then later on we headed to our cozy comfy hotel room which was more like an apartment. It was soo beautiful and roomy and so fun to be all together. We got all settled in and then headed to the water park which is attached to the hotel, Cheryl and I did the lazy river first and then we all went to the big slide... I had a nagging feeling that I should not go down this slide but I ignored my nagging feeling and went, we all went in one big tube and right away once we got going I knew this was a bad idea.. the slide was pitch black and curvey as all get out! I got so motion sickness that by the time we got to the end I could barely crawl out of the innertube and get to a chair.Oh I felt soo sick and unfortunately that sickness last all night long, so I missed out on dinner and had to lay on the couch with a wet towel on my head. The next day I felt a little better and was able to have breakfast..we loaded up and went back to Whitneys and then Cheryl Whitney and I went snow shoeing on the Pulaski trail which was soo beautiful with all the snow and quietness and just beauty all around. I had the best birthday ever, I loved every minute spending time with my girls and my sister.
Steph Whitney Melanie and Kimmy

Nora and Kim on the baby slide

Nora was our little companion

Putting on my makeup



Whitney Kim Teri Cheryl Steph and Melanie

Cheryl Steph and Melanie

Me and my cute girls

Teri and Whtiney

Cheryl and Whitney snow shoeing

Teri Cheryl and Whitney


Kimmy and Nora

Nora Jane



at breakfast


Me before going to the water park

Teri- snow shoeing

Whitney 5 months pregnant

all of us girls before we got in the water

me after that awful waterslide that made me sick

this little mama was bone tired!!

No comments: