Saturday, May 26, 2018

Time out for Women- Tri Cities 2018

One of my favorite things I look forward to every year is Time out for Women where hundreds of LDS women from all over gather together for 2 days to her wonderful speakers and listen to amazing music. One of my favorite musicians is Jenny Oaks Baker who is the most amazing violinist, I just love her! Also John Bytheway spoke at the Friday session. I enjoyed all of it and we saw some of our wonderful friends from our Connell ward. Nancy and her sisters came too.
Jenny Baker, I seriously could listen to her all night

John Bytheway, a great speaker

My friend Louise who I knew from my Connell ward


Louise Myela Teri Steph and Kim

Kimmy and Steph

Kimmy and Nancy


On our way home Kim and I stopped at the country Mercantile.







Me and my cute girls

As we were coming out we ran into Glenda Clyde, also from Connell.

No comments: