Monday, May 12, 2008

Mothers Day and Kimmys Birthday

Teri, Ken and Cheryl
Kimmy with her cute cake

Stephanie, Brett, Kyra and McKenna


Teri and the Kids..( Missing Ryan)

Since Kim was born the day before Mothers Day 22 years ago we usually celebrate both days with a big dinner and cake and ice cream for her, ( except when she was little, then she had her own party) this time was no exception, her birthday was on Saturday this year and Ben took her to Seattle to watch a baseball game and do a little sight seeing. We had plans for everyone to gather at our house Sunday evening, Ken bar-b-qued chicken and Tri Tip which was delicious, he just had a master touch with a Bar-b-q. We had quite a gathering, all the kids were here except Ryan and he will be joining us for Whitneys graduation, I wish he lived closer to us. Steph and Brett brought Kyra and McKenna so it was good to have them with us, Cheryl and Ken were here and Melanie invited a girlfriend over so we had a full house. There were many presents to open, we gave presents to Steph this year since she is a new Step Mom to Kyra and McKenna. The kids and George treated me well with wonderful presents and I got the girls some memorable things too. I love my family with all my heart and it just makes me feel so good when we can all be together. I am so thankful for my children, they all bring me much joy and happiness in their own individual ways. I also love being a grandma too, I feel very blessed.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

David and Anita Holloway said...

Your family picture is BEAUTIFUL. What a georgous family you have.