Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Story of Mimi

Mimi belongs to my sister Cheryl (Auntie) and there is a heartwarming stroy behind her. My sister started a job last August at a Dr.s Office and after a few days of working there she noticed this cat sitting on the ledge of the window every day. Pretty soon the girls in the office started feeding her and she would just sit on the ledge and look at the girls working in the office. Once the weather started getting cold the girls in the office convinced my sister to take her home. Cheryl did not have any pets and she thought this would be a good idea. Someone loaned her a cat carrier and during a lunch hour Mimi was brought to her new home. At first she was really scared and would hide under the bed. Soon enough tho she warmed up to Cheryl and would sit on her lap and sleep on her bed. However if anyone entered the house she would make a mad dash for the bed and hide until that person left. Now I (Teri) go over to Cheryls every morning to exercise and every day I would say "Hi Mimi, come and see me" and soon enough she got to know me and as soon as she smells my hand she lets me pet her. Cheryl calls her "Princess Mimi" because she is the princess of the house and she has also become very fat! She is spoiled and Fat but we have come to love her so much.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: