Thursday, April 9, 2009

Black and White

I belong to this photo challange website called Mission 24, every Wed and Saturday we are given a new topic and then we have 24 hours to take a picture of that subject or what the subject means to us. This week our topic was Black and White. I actually went around town and took some neat pictures, I even got my friends Maries' legs in there... the flash did not go off but I really like the way it turned out. My last picture I took was of Whitney and I loved this one the best. To see my photos and all the other members just click on "photo shareing" and you will see all kinds of wonderful pictures.







Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

thefrommfam said...

Mama these are beautiful pictures. I wish I had your talent. Love you so much.

Rachel Holloway said...

You really got some GReat shots! So impressed!