Friday, April 17, 2009

The Color Red

 

 

 

Our mission this week for the photo challange website that I belong to was the color RED, we had to take a picture of something red or something that represents red to us, I took the opportunity to go around my town to find some red things, I love this old church down by the college, it is the Fort Sherman church built in 1880 and it is the deepest red, totally awsome historical church, the other two are of a barn that is located about 5 miles out of town. I submitted the vintage looking barn for my photo. I thought they turned out really well.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I love that photography challenge! How fun! Your photos are beautiful!

David and Anita Holloway said...

Teri,
Your photography is absolutely beautiful! I've got to check it out more often. I've been missing out! See ya soon!
Anita