Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Fun

Tonight was our Ward Halloween party, it was held at a big warehouse owned by some members of our ward. It was crazy fun, there were so many fun things for the kids to do, plenty of food, trunk or treating, cake walks, games and lots of good fun.
A few days ago, my sister, myself, Steph, Kim and Whitney went up to this "House of Horror's" up in Hayden, Id. They turned the Eagles lodge into a Haunted House..it was so much fun, I dont' think I have ever laughed so hard in my life..my sister just had us cracking up. After we got the socks scared off of us, we went to Dockside for some Good gooey dessert. I love this time of year. Our town is great about providing so many fun fall activities.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

thefrommfam said...

That was such a great night. I am so glad I was able to come up with you guys. Love you mama!