Monday, January 3, 2011

2010 in Review

This past year has been a great year, we have had joy, sorrow, a lot of fun family activities. Logan got to go to Alaska (no pics for that trip), Kim and Ben bought a new house, Melanie, Ash, Maddy and Kylah moved back to Idaho from Hawaii, Steph got a job teaching Kindergarten, Whitney moved out and is going to school In Moscow ID, Teri got a new job and George took over another lab in Spokane. We are excited to see what 2011 brings to us.

In January it was mine and my Brother Ken's birthdays.

In February The Bennett family moved back to Id from Hawaii
In March Steph's friends thru her a surprise "Princess Party" for her birthday
In April me and the girls spent Easter with Kim when she lived in Wenatchee and I was also able to buy a new camera, a Nikon D 5000 which I had saved up for. May was a month of sadness and happiness.. the family all gathered together to be with Steph and Brett as they welcomed a sweet baby girl who came to this earth for a body and then returned to be with her Heavenly Father, this was a sweet and tender day for the whole family. Mother's day also was celebrated for us moms.. it was a difficult day for Steph but she was amazing and got thru it with the love and support from her family. I adore my family, I have been blessed to be thier mom.
In June Logan graduated from High School.
In July we celebrated our Country's birthday, I completely refinished a baby grand piano and Steph and I spent 4 glorious days in Leavenworth WA with Maddy , Makenna and Kyra
IN August we went on a Family camp out and Maddy turned 10 September Maddy entered the 5th grade, Kylah in the 2nd grade, and Logan and Melanie had birthdays
I totally forgot to upload October..we had a really fun month, fall was gorgeous, we went to a church Halloween party, we also went up to Scarywood which was freezing but fun, and then me and my sister and my girls went to a haunted house here in town called House of Horrors which was really fun... SOOO IN November, Kim and Ben bought a house here in CD'A, Kylah turned 8 and we had a lovely Thanksgiving dinner at Melanies house. George , Logan and I also drove down to Calif for a memorial for his mother who passed away in Oct.
In December George and I had our 32nd wedding anniversary.
And we celebrated a joyous Christmas Season with friends and family.
So all in all this has been a great year, I think the thing I loved the most was that I had the whole year off from work, I babysat Maddy and Ky and one other little girl during the summer and we had so much fun, I really enjoyed staying home but now I have a new adventure in my life with a new job at Kootenai outpatient Imaging. I look forward to this new job and new experiences.

2 comments:

Knight Family said...

I love looking at your blog and family...I can't believe that they've all grown up. Your photography is so great! Have a great new year!

Dane said...

What a year, Teri! Your family is beautiful.