Saturday, January 22, 2011

Baby, Baby OH Baby!!

Last Sunday the family gathered over at Kim and Bens for my birthday dinner, little did I know I was going to get the best birthday present ever! When we walked thru the front door there was a Surprise Banner and underneath it was a POSITIVE pregnacy test that was blown up with the word " Were pregnant" unerneath the banner and then 4 little ultra sound pictures.. Well you can imagine my surprise and and I just started yelling and screaming. We are sooo happy for Kim and Ben.. and then Steph and Brett arrive and after the shock settled down, Melanie mentioned how wonderful it would be if Steph was pregnant too... there stood Steph with her arms folded and a BIG smile on her face and she too is pregnant... this means all 3 of my daughters are PREGNANT and all due the same TIME! How wonderful is that? I could not be a happier mom!


Steph seeing the banner and pictures
Cheryl getting her surprise!
All 3 little mothers to be.. Mel, Steph and Kim
Melanie and Steph hugging
Kylah and Kim

Ben and Kim

Ash and Melanie

Steph and Brett










7 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

That is the BEST surprise ever! WOW!!

Unknown said...

That is sooooooooooooooooooo exciting!! I remember in Ryan's family there were 3 grandkids born in 8 months and they were all girls!! I hope that everyone goes great with all of the girls how exciting!!!!

Undaunted said...

That is so wonderful! There is nothing like new babies and to three so close is just to much fun. :)

David and Anita Holloway said...

Congratulations Teri and Happy Birthday! What a great birthday present!

Heidi said...

Oh Wow! That is so fun! I am so happy for all of you, what a NEAT surprise :)

Dane said...

How exciting! I love that they're all pregnant together and love the little surprise display.

So cute and clever.

Cassie and Mark said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!