Sunday, February 6, 2011

I don't know whether to cry or shout for Joy

Logan has flown the coop, left the nest, movin on,...in plain and simple words, Logan has moved into his own house with his friend Cody. He is only 1/2 a mile or so from home but it is hard to realize that George and I are now true Empty Nester and you know it is kind of sad! I am happy for Logan and Cody and am hoping that they will be responsible have a great experience of learning to live on their own. It is just wierd to have NO kids here.... not sure I am likeing it all that much!! But that is part of being parents..raising good kids, teaching them to be responsible, kind, thoughtful, helpful adults and I can proudly say that those word represnt all my kids. I am very proud of them and LOVE them soo much.
So here is Logan and Cody's new home...needs some work but it is perfect for the two of them.

Logan is going to be a great chef!
Cody and Logan
My last born, now an Adult on his own.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Undaunted said...

Man, I can't believe that I will be hitting that stage in not many more years. At least my first one leaving the nest anyway. At least they are close and you can get a "fix" when you need it.