Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Relief Society

Tonight in my ward here in CD'A we had a very nice and fun gathering to celebrate the birthday of the Relief Society, for those of you who read my blog and are not members of my church, the Relief Society is the largest womens organization in the world. It is celebrating 169 years of service to many women, men and families. No matter where you go in the world, you can walk into any LDS church and you will be welcomed by the Relief Society. I have had the opportunity to serve in the Relief Society and it has truely blessed my life. I have the best girlfriends ever that I have met in Relief Society, I have see the program bless so many families and womens lives. So below are some pictures from our little gathering to celebrate the RS's birthday.


These four women have all been Relief Society Presidents.

Sara, Teri and Amy
Some ladies from my ward
They had the neatest antiques decorating the room

The Food was delicious


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yummy cupcakes!! Did you eat them?? Everything looked great! I am not able to make it to ours as I work at nights but I am sure it will be amazing!!!