Sunday, March 6, 2011

Miss Maddy


I totally forgot to add this picture of Madyson to my previous post, she is a sweetheart and so smart, she is a straight A student and wants to go to Harvard some day. Today Madyson ,Kylah and their parents left Idaho and are on their way to North Carolina where they will start a new adventure in their life. I am going to miss them so much and I have to say it has been a very emotional day for me. I won't see them until August when Melanie has her baby. I look forward to that day. Until then we will sype and text and talk on the phone alot. Pictures of the girls will come from their mother! Hoping to still include them in our family blog.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Undaunted said...

Those are some wonderful pictures! It looks like you had a great time. :)