Monday, July 25, 2011

Kim's Baby Shower

Saturday we had a baby shower for Kim, Steph, Cheryl and I helped put it together but Steph did 98% of the work...my girls are amazing! We had a fun time...my sister made some beautiful and delicious treats. Baby Brayden got spoiled and now we play the waiting game!

Mom ( me ) and the girls

Kim and her Mother-in-law Nancy


My sister made these cute cupcakes




these pretzels too



Ben's grandma knitted 10 pairs of booties for baby


Kim and some of her guests


Baby's Crib

some of her gifts




I made this white Blessing Blanket for her



We got to decorate a Onesie...this is mine


Steph made these cake pops....yummy!








some of the booties Ben's grandma made

Some of the Onesies that guests decorated.
































No comments: