Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me.....

yes it was my birthday on the 19th so on Saturday we all gathered at Azteca and has us some yummy mexican food...oh it was good. The company was excellent... we were joined by cousin Lori, her son Riley, my cousin Russ and my Uncel Ray..so it was great. I am looking forward to seeing what this year brings.

All of us in by the restaurant





Ben, Brayden and Kim


Uncle Ray talking to Brayden


Brett, Steph and Jaxon


Jaxon


Future best buds!


Whitney took me out to breakfast on Saturday and kim and Ben joined us with Brayden of course...well he really wanted to eat some big people food..kept grabbing this breakfast plate of food.


How cute are they???? In a year or so they will be toddling around getting into micshief. Cant wait for that!







Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

David and Anita Holloway said...

Happy Birthday Teri! I'm glad you had a fun night!