Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mothers Day

We had a wonderful Mothers day, the weather was absolutely beautiful, so nice that we had a bar-b-q over at my sisters house. We were missing Logan, he was working and Melanie and Ryan wont be here til summer. We exchanged gifts and had so much fun with the babies. I love my family with all my heart and am so proud of my daughters for the wonderful mothers they have become and are about to become.

This is the new Bike that George got me for Mothers day...it is darling and rides like silk.


Brayden 8 months

Jaxon 9 months
Steph Kim and the babies
The Fromm Family
The Burts ( Ben, Kim and Brayden)
Seph and Jaxon
Aunt Cheryl with Kim and Steph
Brayden
Brayden and Ben
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

anita holloway said...

Happy Mothers Day Teri! Your family is so cute and you capture them all so well on camera! I'm looking forward to your visit! You are a wonderful friend!!!