Saturday, August 4, 2012

Art On the Green

Every Summer the first weekend in August our town has Art on the Green, all sorts of booths are set up along the walkway in our city park, there are a variety of things that people have made and are trying to sell.. and there is tons of food... food everywhere!! Tonight Cheryl, Kylah and I road our bikes down because finding a parking spot is impossible!! It was a beautiful evening, I love my little town and all the fun things they have thru out the year.

This is the first thing we came across, I am pretty sure this is homemade! Very intresting.
Some lawn ornaments
I made Kylah get in all the pictures...she was sick of it by the time we left.
 
Auntie and Kylah
 
 
people strolling and having a good time
 
Kylah on her bike
this is a potpourrie that you hang and it smells heavenly!!
Had to play in the park for a bit.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: