Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Babies are turning 1

It has been so much fun this past year watching the babies grow up and now turn 1, we feel so blessed to have them in our lives... in just a few short weeks Brayden will be turning 1, I love these babies ( along with Fynn) with all my heart, they have made me and George feel so happy and are tickled everytime we see them. WE do wish the Bennetts ( Georgias' family) lived closer but for now we are thankful for skype and facebook! So below are some pics of Jaxons little birthday party and Georgia's as well.
 
Here is the Birthday boy
Jaxon loves Balls
Enjoying his cake
 
Mama, daddy and Jaxon
 
Brayden and Jaxon
Georgia at her little party
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Undaunted said...

Man the time flies!! One already. But then my boy starts high school in a week. So I guess. Cute pictures.