Friday, November 28, 2014

We gather together

We had another fabulous Thanksgiving dinner, I am so thankful for so many things in my life right now, first being my family and my adorable grandchildren, they mean everything to me. I am so thankful for my job and the girls that I work with and for my husband and for doing so well in his studies at school. We have had relatively good health, working transportation, plenty of food and good shelter. We live in a beautiful part of the United States and we are free to worship where we may. I just have so much to be thankful for and what a better way then to spend it with family.

my brother cooked us a delicious turkey

Logan, Arika and Reign

George and Teri

sister visiting

Nancy Kim and Avery

Ken and Cheryl

cute Reign


Teri and Jaemus

Jaxon and Reign

The Fromm Family

George and Jaxon

The Burts

Teri and Girls

Avery and Jaemus

one of he desserts I made

Whitney Jared and Fynn



Kim Ben Brayden and Avery

Brayden and Avery


No comments: