Thursday, May 14, 2015

Mothers Day** Kim's birthday.

This year Kim's birthday fell on Mothers day so it was an extra special day. After church we met over at Kim's for a yummy bar-b-q and lots of family fun. My kids got me the most wonderful gift this year, each child wrote 10 things they loved about me and steph organized it and put it in a beautiful frame and titled it "60 things we Love about you". I just loved it, cried like a baby when I read it. I love being a mom, ever since Melanie was placed in my arms 36 years ago I have loved every minute of being a mom, good times and bad. I am blessed to have 6 of the most awsome kids ever. They make me happy and I am blessed beyond words. My girls have made me a grandma 10 times now and I am loving that as well!!
Miss Avery

Fynn has static electricty

Steph and Jaemus

Jaemus and Auntie

Grandma Nancy and Avery

Jaemus and Avery

Steph and Jaxon

Avery was helping opening presents

Me and my kids /missing Melanie and the girls

Kim opening some presents and Fynn helping



The Fromms

Cheryl and her nieces and nephews

cousin Lori and Riley

Whitney, Fynnlee and Jared and baby Forest ready to be born,..she was in labor all day

Arika.Reign and Logan

Kim and Avery


The Burts

Nancy and Dean Burt- Bens parents

No comments: