Monday, August 31, 2015

Before and After

I took upon a big summer project by painting the outside of the house and then redecorating the living room and kitchen, I have been working on it all summer long and just finished last weekend, I still have some work to do on the outside but I can gradually work on that. I was going for Rustic farmhouse, I am pleased with the turn out, it is warm and comfy!!
Our house was ugly peach with green trim!

my sister helped me with the porch.





so it is tan with white trim and cranberry shutters,

we did brick wall paper in the kitchn

chicken wire on some old frames.

steph gave me these old windows from her house


finished wall with pictures.

barnwood wallpaper for the living room

Jared gave me this old shelf from his barn in the backyard.


No comments: