Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Glidden Lake

One of the things I really wanted to do this summer was go to Glidden Lake, George had taken his scouts there when he was Scout Master and kept telling me how awsome this place was, so Sunday we skipped church, loaded up the truck with float tubes, fishing gear and a picnic lunch and headed out. We dropped Kylah off at Whitney and Jareds and then George, Buddy and I drove up. It is about 12 miles outside of Wallace, the road getting up there is terrible but once there it was worth the drive. There were a few people there but we found a good spot where we could spread out and float in our tubes. Whitney and Jared along with the kids met us up there. Fynn was really into fishing wiht Papa, she sat in his lap for about and hour patiently holding the fishing pole. Once he caught a fish he let her real it in. It was just to relaxing and beautiful, I am glad I can mark that off my list!!
Fynn and Papa

Our good ole faithful dog Buddy

Glidden Lake


My little starlet!!

Forest giving Nana kisses

Look how he is looking at his mother!! 

Whitney and Fynn


Me and Fynn

Kylah and Fynn

No comments: